Google Keyword Planner Adwords is a very popular and effective Google service or product through which we can easily research the keywords suitable for the website for free and bring the website to the first page of Google search and bring success in our blogging or eCommerce career. Today we will know the details about the Google Keyword Planner tool. Hopefully, everyone will benefit from today’s post – God willing.
What is the best keyword tool?
Here we present the list of top 10 keyword tools in the online world-
- Google Keyword Planner
- SEMrush Keyword Tool
- Ahrefs Keyword Generator
- Long Tail Pro
- Keyword Tool
- Moz Keyword Explorer
What is Google Keyword Planner Tool?
The Google Keyword Planner Tool is a free keyword research tool that helps you find relevant keywords for your website or blog. You can use this tool to research keywords for your next blog post, optimize your website for better search engine ranking, or find new keywords for your PPC campaigns.
Is Google Keyword Planner Free?
Yes, the Google Keyword Planner is a free tool.
Google has basically made Google Keyword Planner Tools free for the convenience of website owners who want to advertise their websites online. But we have to understand that 100% keyword research can never be done with any fee tools. If we want to do successful keyword research, we must use paid tools. It will bring quick success.
Is Google keyword planner good for SEO?
Using Google Keyword Planner for SEO. Although this specific keyword tool is intended, at least as far as Google itself is concerned, as a tool aimed primarily at those running Google Ads, it is a powerful SEO tool and resource that will perfectly help you identify keywords that you need in order for.
How do I get Google keyword planner?
To open Google Keyword Planner, click Tools & Settings in the top right corner. Then select Keyword Planner listed under Planning from the dropdown menu. Then you will be presented with two options. Discover New Keywords – This option gives your ideas for new keywords that you can use to increase your website traffic.
How to Use Google Keyword Planner Adwords Successfully?
Google Keyword Planner is a very versatile and powerful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. Here are some tips on how to use it effectively:
- To use Google Planner Tool we need to go to the Google Search page. Then we will type “Google Keyword Planner” in the Google search box. For example, it is shown through the image.
- Then Planner Tool URL will show in front of us. From the URL list, we have to click on the link https://ads.google.com/home/tools/keyword-planner/. After clicking we will see an image like the one below.
- Then we have to click on the “Go to Keyword planner” button. Then we need to log in with a Gmail account. If we don’t have a Gmail account, then we need to create a Gmail account. You can read our post for details on how to create a Gmail account.
- When you first log in, you’ll be asked to enter some basic information about your business or website. Be as specific as possible so that the results are more relevant to your needs.
- Google originally gave him the opportunity to use the Keyword Plan tool to advertise through them. So if we want to use a keyword planner, we need to provide basic information to Google first for the ad campaign. After providing the information it will show the below image.
- After providing the required information about your business organization, at the last stage, we will show a page like an image below.
- To research new keywords from there, we need to click on the “Discover New keywords” button.
- Then we need to enter our website-related or content-related keywords in the search box through either “Strat with Keywords” or “Start with Website” or “Enter products or “services closely related to your business” in the special room, maximum of 10 keywords can be placed using commas. Which I have presented before you through the image below.
- After placing the keywords we have to select the target country name. We have to select the name of the country for which we have created the website or want to create the content.
- After entering the keyword and country name, if we click on the “Get Result” button, the average monthly search volume, competition, top bid rate, or CPC rate of our expected keywords will appear in front of us. Among them, we have to give priority to the competition parameter and collect low competition keywords for our blog or website. If the competition is high, it will be difficult to rank the website or any post on Google.
- Collected keywords can be used in any Ad Campaign we want to launch and can be used on the website.
- Use the keyword data to create effective ad campaigns that target your audience.
- Monitor your campaigns closely and make adjustments as needed. Keyword Planner can help you track your progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Regularly review your keyword list and add new keywords as needed. Your business or website will evolve over time, so make sure your keyword list evolves with it.
- Keep an eye on your competition. Use Keyword Planner to research their campaigns and see what’s working for them. You can then use this information to improve your own campaigns.
- Get the most out of Keyword Planner by using it in conjunction with other Google tools, such as AdWords and Analytics.
- Despite its name, Keyword Planner can be used for more than just keyword research. Use it to help you plan and optimize your campaigns for the best results. (Thanks)